Re: Importing aiomixer to src

On Thu, 6 May 2021 13:44:47 +0000
nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> Review and comments welcome, of course.

Hi,

This looks useful, I support importing it into src.
Found some minor bugs though:

If I exit by pressing ^C instead of 'q' the terminal cursor is not
restored but remains hidden (at least with xterm).

Scrolling down and then scrolling up in the output list results in the
selected output's title being hidden "above the scroll".

usage() needs __dead annotation to compile clean w/ clang:

main.c:56:1: error: function 'usage' could be declared with attribute 'noreturn'

Kind regards,
-Tobias