Re: inetd enhancements: move definitions to header file

    Date:        Sun, 21 Mar 2021 19:35:54 -0700
    From:        James Browning <jamesbrowning137%gmail.com@localhost>

  | Should we create a separate header file to move the servtab
  | structure definition so we can move our new code into a separate C file,

Depends just how much new code is to be added.  For more than a couple
of functions (or even that if they're very large) then yes, create a new
(local to inetd, not installed) header file, use that instead of the
struct definition (and any associated #define's) where it is now, and
add a new code file (or more than one if appropriate) for the new code.

If there's just a small(ish) addition (a few smallish functions) then just
adding them to inetd.c is fine.

But really, there are no hard and fast rules here - whatever feels like
it produces the best result.   It isn't as if it cannot be altered later.
Sometimes the best is a new file for much of the new code, but some of it
that is more related to the old code in the old files.

kre