text layout in sysinst

Hi,

when I run sysinst from a boot CD, after pressing Enter 3 times in a
row, I get the screen "You have chosen".  This screen presents a menu.
The items of the menu are indented with 16 characters (probably 2 tabs)
relative to the surrounding text.

When I start sysinst from an installed system though, the language
selection is skipped completely (which I didn't understand from reading
the code), and the menu items are only indented by 8 characters.  This
is the intended indentation, at least for German.

In German, the menu items are a bit longer than in English, resulting in
an ugly line break in one of the menu items, which the text formatting
doesn't take care of.  I'd like to get rid of this line break without
changing the text.

What is the magic happening here that I didn't get?

Thanks,
Roland