Re: Waiting for Randot (or: nia and maya were right and I was wrong)

> Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:41:25 +0100
> From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud%NetBSD.org@localhost>
>
> Well no, on install, open a tcp connection to a TNF hosted server...

We've discussed this before.  Before continuing on the topic, please
review the prior discussion like I just asked:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-crypto/2020/05/13/msg000779.html

And please consider starting a separate thread if you have anything
new to add about it.  I started this thread to discuss a specific
proposal about the getrandom and getentropy API, not for discursive
commentary on every imaginable physical system we might set up and
observe for entropy:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2021/01/11/msg012807.html