Re: Waiting for Randot (or: nia and maya were right and I was wrong)

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:25:36AM +0000, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
> We might also do something similar with the motd -- add a single line,
> citing entropy(7) for more details, if there's not enough entropy.

Please don't - that is one of the least usefull places to put such a
note.

I still think that this should be dealt with (once and for all) at
installation time (as we did for a short period, for some machines and
install methods) - but apparently it is impossible to reach consensus
on the wording and supported methods, so I won't touch it.

Martin