Proposal to drop MKCATPAGES

I propose to drop the support for MKCATPAGES=yes. catpages are
preformatted .txt files that happen to contain manual pages and are
cat(1)able.

Over the past more than 5 years, I was the only person reporting any
fallout and fixing the regressions in the MKCATPAGES=yes build failures.

I'm going to switch to dynamic manual pages formatting through mandoc(1)
as superior, allowing to tune the behavior of the display.

This proposal is driven by a request of a user to implement MANWIDTH.

If we would want to support MANWIDTH we would need to rearrange the
order of detection of the manual pages (similar to what did FreeBSD),
but I consider it not worth the complexity.

I recall catpages to used in 80286 UNIX (Coherent) and the catpages are
probably just applicable for such constrained environments that cannot
host any text formatters.