rcorder waiting

Hi :)

The rcorder thread reminded me of an idea i had before. Can't we parallelize
rc scripts? It now f.e. waits on network config hdcp stuff while other things
can be done in the mean time and all dependencies have to be honoured of
course.

Not that it saves much time but when starting up a VM a bunch of times with
kernel stuff one is developing it would help the delay. Tweaking the VMs to
use f.e. static IP addresses etc. makes up for some time of course.

With regards,
Reinoud