mountcritlocal rcorder (Was: Restrict mtree to specific directories)

On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 05:48:34AM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> And of course, I should have really read mtree(1) before replying,
> so the suggested method would just be
>
> 	grep whatever original-spec-file [ | grep otherstuff ] | mtree

I ended up not using mtree for this, as it was getting more complex than
I initialy thought. I replaced it with a simple tar extraction at the
right point. I have slight trouble defining that "right point" properly
in rcorder terms though.

I think /etc/rc.d/mountcritlocal should be split, into the "real
mountcritlocal" stuff and all the cleanup happening directly after,
including the llvm lock dir setup, being moved into separate scripts
"somehow" - so we could have additional scripts added (like my tar
extraction) that get run in between.

Something like: create an empty dummy script (doing nothing) as a sentinel
that provides "mountcritlocal" and requires "mountcritlocal_mount", move
the real part of current mountcritlocal to mountcritlocal_mount, move
the llvm and cleanup stuff to separate scripts that all require
mountcritlocal_mount and have BEFORE mountcritlocal.

Martin