MKLIBCSANITIZER UBSan reports (2020-05-31 status)

Hello,

I'm sharing the current status of UBSan reports under MKLIBCSANITIZER.

http://netbsd.org/~kamil/mksanitizer-reports/MKLIBCSANITIZER-UBSan-2020-05-31.txt

LLVM + GCC

I've filtered out libc++ and src/lib/libc/compat/../locale/multibyte.h
ones that are worked on (by Joerg).

We are down to 21 reports from LLVM and 38 reports from GCC (there are
duplicate reports).

We intend to use UBSan during GSoC (starting on Monday). Help with
squashing the remaining reports is welcome. We know that UBSan is picky
in some cases so no need to inform us about it.

A lot of thanks to fox@, siddharth@ and GSoC students for helping out
with the already addressed reports.