Re: Add curses_version() in curses(3)

On 29/08/2019 14:19, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
In my opinion artificial versioning (1.0.0) of native code adds no
interesting information and adds burden on us for superfluous versioning
model, orthogonal to __NetBSD_Version__.

Adding extra versioning would make sense if we could maintain curses(3)
out of the NetBSD context.

Minix and Void Linux use NetBSD curses, so yes it does make sense.
That does actually beg the question though - should we keep the version in sync with the NetBSD release where it lives?

Roy