PTHREAD_STACK_MIN vs _SC_THREAD_STACK_MIN

NetBSD does not implement PTHREAD_STACK_MIN as this is an optional part
of POSIX, however it implements sysconf(_SC_THREAD_STACK_MIN).

I think that this is inconsistent we we should pick one of the following
paths:

1. Define PTHREAD_STACK_MIN as sysconf(_SC_THREAD_STACK_MIN).

2. Drop _SC_THREAD_STACK_MIN from sysconf(3).

Independently we could tune SC_THREAD_STACK_MIN to return something
larger than PAGE_SIZE if we find it needed. There were debates that a
single page might not be sufficient.

There is also a similar constant MINSIGSTKSZ (8192 bytes).