C11 threads patch proposal

I wrote a complete C11 threading support for NetBSD.

The original implementation was written in 2016 and interrupted due to
some issues in libpthread(3). These bugs are now gone.

In the context of final implementation of C11 threads in GLIBC and the
process of making it a part of POSIX, I've picked this work, cleaned up
and added ATF tests.

As noted by Joerg, an alternative way to implement C11 threads is to put
it in libpthread(3) (instead of libc). This is a good idea as we can
stop relying on libc stubs and stop adding more stubs that are still
missing in libc.

The patch includes man pages.

http://netbsd.org/~kamil/patch-00104-c11threads-in-pthread.3.txt

I intend to get it merged before the -9 branch.

I'm open for comments.