pthreads and C11/C17 threads

I have seen this question:

	does anyone know of an implementation that has pthreads and
	C11/C17 threads, with pthread_t and thrd_t defined as different types?

As best I can tell in NetBSD we do not have a thrd_t at all (but I
might be missing something).   If we do, or someday we might, is it
likely to be acceptable for those 2 types to be the same.

That is, unless someone has an objection, this is what POSIX might
require (it has some implication I do not really understand, as
threads are not my thing, about what functions can be called with
what states, like if a library wants to discover what the current
thread is, when it was created outside the library ... or something).

kre