Re: colorls in base

On Feb 16, 12:42pm, Timo Buhrmester wrote:
}
} > Prettiness is the last thing that concerns me, cloaking information with
} > gleeful colorized flashlights and blinding me with candy colored dots is.
} Sorry, I wasn't aware how messed up cognition can be.  Which color
} is the most blinding to you?  Does the 'cloaking' aspect increase or
} decrease with the increase/decrease in intensity/brightness, for
} information printed in that particular color?

     I fail to see how it is possible for people to so completely
not "get it".

} > You may use colors all day long, it's as simple as installing a color-ls
} > program.
} That has already been established and is besides the point here.

     No, it is completely the point.  People that want this kind
of stuff can easily get it without corrupting the base system.

}-- End of excerpt from Timo Buhrmester