Re: colorls in base

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:

> sorry, I came here with a bit of an axe to grind. probably weshould not
> make things hard to people who are color blind, when red/green color
> blindness is so common.

I just looked it up, this affects approximately 8% of european descent
males according to wikipedia, less so for asians=>africans=>females. I did
not know it was quite so common

> i wonder if we can do anything about the shade of red/green for the
> console too.

It seems entirely reasonable, if colour is being used, to follow
pallette guidelines such as this

  http://jfly.iam.u-tokyo.ac.jp/color/#pallet

iain