Re: colorls in base

OK, I withdraw the proposal.

Before pointed out by Kamil, I thought it useful to have compatible
with FreeBSD/OS X. But as he wrote, their style is disordered.

If we redesign it, it would be something like reinventing of GNU ls.
And I understand well those who don't like to import GNUism into base.

Thank you everyone for your comments, and sorry for the noise.

rin