Re: Possible slight speedup to non-interactive /bin/sh startup

Unrelated to yes/no, I feel like we should dig into why it makes a
big difference.

In theory lazy symbol lookup should take care of the big cost associated
with it.
Disabling the partial relro for libc/libterminfo/libedit/sh did not seem
to make a noticeable difference, so I guess it is not so bad.

I played with it a bit, and it looks like the biggest difference I got
was by setting LC_ALL=C as opposed to LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8.