Re: Moving telnet/telnetd from base to pkgsrc

On 12/14/18 2:21 PM, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
We should at least have warnings on it until someone takes up maintenance not to use it on the open internet.

This comes around to me similar to having a notice in the cup of coffee just bought "Caution: content may be hot", or instructions for the microwave oven "Do not use to dry wet pets".

Where is humanity heading to? Has common knowledge and intelligence diminished that much during the last decades?

regards,
chris