Re: Specifying root device in /etc/fstab

    Date:        Sun, 30 Sep 2018 17:39:47 -0500
    From:        =?utf-8?B?Q8OhZw==?= <ca6c%bitmessage.ch@localhost>

  | It'd be more consistent with the rest of the file.

More consistent with a file that contains NAME=thing ...  ?

The proposed change looks fine to me - I tried to think of any cases
where it wouldn't work properly, and could not come up with any (provided
the sysctl is working of course).   My only concern would be the amount
it adds to libc (in terms of file size) as this is something that would be
ideal to keep on install media, and space is limited.

kre