Re: Port FreeBSD's updated Atheros WiFi Driver

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:36 PM, Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 18.03.2018 15:11, Aditya Upadhyay wrote:
>> Hi Kamil Rytarowski,
>>
>> Thanks for pointing out the easier one for me. I really appreciate
>> your response.

>>> Welcome!
>>>
>>> I propose to start with an easier project. Since you are already
>>> familiar with POSIX compliance... execute POSIX compliance tests and
>>> detect & fix problems.
>>>

>> Can you please point me the link, Where I may get environment setup
>> information for
>> POSIX Compliance? Once, I would familiar with the env setup, that
>> would be great for
>> working on it.
>>

> There was a project by Charles Cui:
>
> https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/posix_suite_compliance/
>
> https://github.com/ycui1984/posixtestsuite
>
> https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/tree/master/testcases/open_posix_testsuite
>
> There are still some missing parts, notably in POSIX threads.

I have gone through these links and cloned the repo:
https://github.com/ycui1984/posixtestsuite
In posixtestsuite dir, I used gmake command. Correct me if I am going
in wrong direction.
Do I need to install Open POSIX Test Suite from here:
http://posixtest.sourceforge.net/ ?
Any suggestion ??