Re: About SQL Backend Project (GSoC)

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 08:37:28PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
 > Assume that the test data will come from different enviroments, so we will
 > need a bit of meta data, but that is trivial

While that's true, details like this are things that sink projects if
not ironed out adequately up front.

For this project I'd say part of the proposal should be to figure out
how to identify the different testbeds producing data and what
metadata to store about each one.

One of the goals of aggregating this data is to look for patterns, and
the metadata in question (things like which architecture, emulator
vs. hardware, etc.) is going to be important in doing that.

(also, don't forget to think about how the data gets from each testbed
into the integration database)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost