Re: fmtcheck() query

On 2017/12/08 20:44, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 07:15:28PM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
is meaningless in Japanese, which does not distinguish the singular and
plural. However, this kind of matter can not handled in the framework
anyway; how should we do when we do not want the 3rd, but need the 4th
arguments?

Use the positional arguments.

Oops. It is another example that fmtcheck, besides I, does not
take into account...

rin