Re: Strange "C" locale data

    Date:        Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:12:14 +0100
    From:        Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>

  | So either the documentation is out of date, or the default locale is
  | wrong.

The test is wrong.

  | Anyone know details?

I have fixed tests, that one in particular is easy - the test is obviously
incorrect (the extra space is requires to maintain alignment in case a
value happens to be negative).

I haven't committed my fix, as when that one is fixed another test breaks,
and when that is fixed, another breaks, and I am not yet as confident in
the changes to those ones (ie: that the tests are broken and not the code,
yet they probably are.)

In any case, fixes for this are part way done.

kre