Re: [Patch] Switch nvi from bundled regex to tre

On 2017/11/16 9:46, Christos Zoulas wrote:
Not that it matters in this case, but tre has pathological memory consumption
issues in certain cases. See /usr/src/tests/lib/libtre/Makefile. Also please
make sure that the patches don't break the regression tests.

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, I will confirm all tests (except for the expected failure case) are
passed before commit. I hope that issues could be fixed somehow...

rin