Re: tgmath

On 27.09.2017 07:38, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> Apparently we do have our own version we do not install.
> https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/include/tgmath.h

This version looks good. We could expand it with C11 fallback option for
the !GCC compiler and make it default for -std=c11.

I had in the past similar issue with liboverflow.. we required C11
_Generic or GCC/Clang compiler to get it implemented. PCC wasn't
possible at that time to be supported so I resigned from the whole
library to check overflows with compiler intrinsic functions.