Re: Default PAGER -> less

hi greg,

your use case will be unaffected.

when we create a new user, we populate the home dir with some dotfiles.
it'd be nice if they were good dotfiles. you can always replace them,
and these changes won't affect existing users.

I agree it would be nice if they were the 'actual defaults' rather than
'configuration default', but changing the configure default is tougher
as it will affect existing users.

I do use the default dotfiles, that's why I care about them strongly.