Suggestion: add a "no-stemming" option to apropos(1)?

Don't get me wrong, I love apropos(1).  But...

I'm continually bitten by the "stemming" that occurs.  Today's example
is an attempt to find all the man pages that refer to file system lfs.
Using "apropos lfs" returns more than 120 entries, complete with their
associated context!  The vast majority of those entries are really for
"lf" (in either upper- or lower-case), and have no relation to lfs the
file system!

Would it be unreasonable to add a no-stem option to apropos(1)?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |