Re: Trying npf again

On 2017-05-11 06:35 PM, Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <ad169302-0658-f1d6-f362-2d3b52fb2ba3%NetBSD.org@localhost>,
D'Arcy Cain  <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
I tried switching from pf to npf before and it seemed to be not quite
ready yet.  I am trying again but running into problems.

I am running 7.1.0_PATCH NetBSD 7.1.0_PATCH (XEN3_DOMU) recently compiled.

Can you test current? I would also try to log all dropped packets.

I'll try but I can't get Xen working so testing is a bit harder. I'll let you know.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost