Re: Xlocale for NetBSD

Looking further into the ISO2022 problem, it seems it is a shortcoming
of this implementation of localedef, not a problem with the CLDR tools
as I had supposed.  So it is reasonable to expect working ISO2022
locales from the system I'm proposing, if the relevant parts of the
Citrus code were connected correctly to localedef.

As a side note, this version of localedef needs better error reporting,
but that's easy enough to add.

Take care,
                        Konrad Schroder
                        perseant%hhhh.org@localhost