Re: curses: Home key sends 0x162 in tmux

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 05:48:22PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <1877343761.1128907.1480410438073.JavaMail.ngmail%webmail19.arcor-online.net@localhost>,
> Carsten Kunze  <carsten.kunze%arcor.de@localhost> wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >the Home key sends 0x162 instead of 0x106 in tmux.  A small test program
> >to be compiled with
>
> Hmm, it works for me (gives 0x106). Also I could not reproduce your other
> ASAN/vs/no-ASAN issue. Is that current on amd64? What terminal?

What does the output of infocmp look like?  Curses pulls the definitions
of the keys from the terminfo entry.  If that has mapped HOME to mean
BEGIN (which doesn't sound unreasonable) then that is what curses will
do.

--
Brett Lymn
Let go, or be dragged - Zen proverb.