[OT] Re: curses: wmove(window, ...) doesn't set physical cursor

There was a typo in my last mail--I meant ncursesw has significant problems with wide chars.  IIRC it did work in the past with printw, addstr, etc., but now I use add_wchstr().  There are no problems on other UNIX systems and there is no problem with NetBSD curses.  But this is OT to this list, sorry for the noise.