Re: Possible enhancement to find(1)

    Date:        Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:06:42 +0800 (PHT)
    From:        Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>

  | > On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 02:18:16PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
  | >> I'd like to suggest adding new primitives
  | >>
  | >> 	-asince "timestamp"
  | >> 	-csince "timestamp"

  | I'll get started on the changes tomorrow.

But add all 3 (useful) inode times, not just 2 of them (you can
ignore birthtime, as does almost everything else, that's a waste
of inode space)

Along with -{a,c}{newer,min,time} there is also -mmin -mtime and -newer
(and yes, slight pity that the naming is not all consistent, but -newer
has been there much longer than the others).

kre