Re: PTHREAD_STACK_MIN support

Maybe a minor nit:

        case _SC_THREAD_STACK_MIN:
-               return _getpagesize();
+               return PTHREAD_STACK_MIN;

I would make that the max() of the two values, and also do the same for
the EINVAL test in libpthread. Machines with > 8k pages do exist.

Also I am still not convinced we should have this symbol, as my reading
of the standard is that our current state is perfectly fine.

However, MINSIGSTKSZ is wrong on those machines too, so maybe ignore for
now (or mark with XXX comments)?

Martin