Re: refine of the GSOC project

let's call this small program as test.c.
There is no problem when executing  the command  gcc test.c,
However, when executing as   gcc test.c -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112L, it
reports SA_ONSTACK is not declared.
_POSIX_C_SOURCE is enabled by default in the benchmark suite.
If you guys think this flag is not necessary for us, then problem is solved.