Re: Google summer code 2016 project ideas

Hi Christos and community,

One question about cross compiling netbsd program on Linux.
I found one post about building netbsd kernel on linux, (
http://www.cambus.net/cross-building-netbsd-on-linux/)
So, is there easy way to build user level programs instead of kernel?
I have not dig into the building script, but my initial thought is to build
the cross compiler first,
if the cross compiler tool set contains gmake on netbsd, can I just build
posix test suite by replacing the default make(the binary can
then execute on netbsd)?

Thanks, Charles.