Re: Google summer code 2016 project ideas

One question about porting posix test suite onto netbsd.
Right now the suite can execute on Linux and mac OS(I have not tested
others),
there should be some fixes in Makefile to let it run on netbsd because it
cannot be compiled now.
My question is the output of this suite on Linux (and macOS) reports PASS
for some tests and FAILED for some others.
My question about the porting is after changing the makefile to make it run
on netbsd, shall we change the kernel to make all failed tests pass?
Or making all tests execute is the goal and we do not care about the result?

Thanks, Charles