Re: strtoi(3) strtou(3) errata patch

On 24/04/2015 05:06, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> I was surprised for the inclusion of these two
> functions to -7.

dhcpcd(8) uses them as it makes the code slightly easier to follow and
reduces the on-disk size of dhcpcd itself. As I suspect dhcpcd will get
pullups to -7 it just makes it easier to maintain instead of shipping
the compat shim I have for other OS's. So it makes my life easier.

I also have a request to use reallocarray(3) or reallocarr(3) in
dhcpcd(8) as well, but unsure about that right now.

Roy