Re: NetBSD volunteering (WiFi browser, NPF Web UI)

Thank you everyone for your welcoming and advice!
I just wanted to find out about the progress of these particular
projects,.. if any. Now the situation is clearer for me.

Like many of you I did think too that this WiFi tool had to be basic..
or better to say, interface-independent, where you could add
interactive CLI, curses, QT or any other kind of interface on another
'abstraction level'.

BTW, what about the licence issue, is such a program supposed to be
strictly BSD-licenced, or other free licences (incl. GPL) are allowed?

Andrei