Re: Web UI for NPF

On Sat, Aug 02, 2014 at 06:36:20PM +0200, Jan Danielsson wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    http://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/npf_web_ui/
>
>    Is anyone working on this?

Yes, I have taken a stab at this project.

I decided that this web app should work from a base NetBSD installation -- that
means Lua and bozohttpd. (Or a web app written in C!) I've written some Lua
libraries to facilitate this, but I haven't had much time to actually crack down
on it for a while.

    http://netbsdfr.org/?p=2841 (en français)
    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2014/01/13/msg008394.html
    http://christianfkoch/code/molokai/index.html

The "Cadet" code is the most interesting part. In fact, I'm on my way to
reviving Cadet and making it better.

I've also written some prototypes in Ruby... there's not much to look at, but
I'd be willing to share it with you. *AND* I've taken a stab at making Lua
bindings for npf(3).

All this code is hanging around somewhere on my laptop, let me know if you want
to see it and I'll dig it out for you.

-Christian