New format of output from man -k

NetBSD has a new man command and now mandoc is what's used.

ok.

My problem is the output. e.g.:

netbsd-current# man -k nfsd
$<2>nfsd$<2> ($<2>8$<2>)      $<2>remote NFS server$<2>
$<2>nfsd$<2> runs on a server machine to service NFS requests from
client machines. At least one $<2>nfsd$<2> must be running for a machine
to operate as a server. Unless otherwise specified, four servers for UDP
transport are started. The following...

$<2>nfssvc$<2> ($<2>2$<2>)    $<2>NFS services$<2>
...set in flags. Calls used by $<2>nfsd$<2>(8) On the server side,
nfssvc is called with the flag NFSSVC_NFSD and a pointer to a struct
nfsd_srvargs {     struct $<2>nfsd$<2>        *nsd_nfsd;      /* Pointer
to in kernel $<2>nfsd$<2> struct */     uid_t           nsd_uid;
/* Effective uid mapped..

Now "man -k nfsd" works nicely on every other platform I use (or have
ever used) but somehow it fails badly here. I get that some people may
see this as being better and I don't want to rain on that parade. And
I'm sure it looks better in someone else's terminal but that's not what
interests me.

My question is this.

How do I get it to look like it did before with one line per man page?

Darren
(current is 6.99.43)

What it used to look like...

$ man -k nfs
confstr (3) - get string-valued configurable variables
exports (5) - define remote mount points for NFS mount requests
mount_kernfs (8) - mount the /kern file system
mount_nfs (8) - mount NFS file systems
mountd (8) - service remote NFS mount requests
namei, lookup_for_nfsd, lookup_for_nfsd_index, relookup, NDINIT,
namei_simple_kernel, namei_simple_user (9) - pathname lookup
nfsd (8) - remote NFS server
nfsmb, nfsmbc (4) - NVIDIA nForce 2/3/4 SMBus controller and SMBus driver
nfsstat (1) - display NFS statistics
nfssvc (2) - NFS services
pcnfsd, rpc.pcnfsd (8) - (PC)NFS authentication and print request server
rpc.lockd (8) - NFS file locking daemon
rump_nfs (8) - mount a nfs share with a userspace server
showmount (8) - show remote NFS mounts on host