Re: sed -u option

-- Subject: Re: sed -u option

Zoulas) wrote:

| > Yes. Follow GNU. No point in making -u line-buffered, when we have -l for
it!
| > Also what does 'u' stand for on OpenBSD? 'U'npredictable?
|
| How about this patch?

Thanks, I've applied part of this patch already. You are bringing up
an interesting question: how to treat the input. We don't do the
anything for _IOLBF, so I guess we could just ignore it too for _IONBF.

Or we could always set the input buffering to match the output?
What do others think?

christos