Re: strtok_r strange failure

On 09/02/14 08:48, Mouse wrote:
There was be a "warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast".  You shouldn't have ignored it.
Then it should be an error, not a warning.
I'm not sure you're wrong - but I'm also not sure you're right; there
_are_ contexts where such a thing is reasonable and useful (memory
allocators and kernel internals come to mind), so at the very least it
needs to be disableable.

But surely in all those contexts you could reasonably demand an explicit cast...