Re: Implement fenv for more architectures

iirc your ARM stuff isn't right. i think we had to rewrite it for
bionic. we have a MIPS fenv too. ARM just contributed aarch64, but i
haven't actually tested it yet.
https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/68492/

we have some simple tests too.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:45 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>
wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> more and more parts of our source tree depend on fenv.h (of course mostly
> in libm). Fenv(3) handles things like FPU rounding mode and exception
> handling.
>
> It is currently available for amd64, arm, i386, sparc and sparc64.
>
> It should be pretty easy to implement for other architectures, and it would
> be great to complete support across all arches, to avoid ugly ifdefs like
> I just hacked into libm/src/e_sqrtl.c.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> Martin

Java i18n/JNI/NIO, or bionic questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.