Re: Lua for sysinst, next steps?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 08:53:11PM +0100, Marc Balmer wrote:

> This is neither experimental (in production use since years)

That is good to know.

> nor a major
> work, but something affecting a single binary only.

Right but it is the gateway binary to NetBSD - a first time user uses it
to install the system.  We need to make sure it is in a fit state at
release time.

>  We will for sure
> not create a branch for this, but continue our work on the -current branch.

Please consider a branch if you think that what you are going to do may
leave sysinst in an unusable state for extended periods.

--
Brett Lymn
Staple Guns: because duct tape doesn't make that KerCHUNK sound - xkcd.com