Re: Add support for fifo files (mkfifo(2)) to syslogd(8)

On Friday, at 01:36, Christos Zoulas wrote:
| Fine, but are you sure you wnt to drop messages with EAGAIN? What happens
| if the pipe gets full?

Yes, it makes sense to not drop them and queue them instead. Thanks for the
feedback. I've updated my patch (see below).

However, I fought with unrelated bugs while trying to implement the queueing.
I think they're trivial enough, but I can of course comment on why I think
those are bugs.

So two patches:
 - the unrelated bugs:
   http://homepages.laas.fr/mallet/syslogd-queues.diff
 - the complete diff for fifo stuff + previous bugs:
   http://homepages.laas.fr/mallet/syslogd-fifo.diff

What do you think?
--
Anthony