Re: CVS commit: src/lib

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:24:35AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> And furthermore, there was no regression.  One example was provided of
> an application (actually a PAM module) that now threw an error rather
> than happening to get lucky and silently working rather than failing.

I was lucky, it worked reliabily on netbsd-5. It failed reliabily on
netbsd-6. I call that a regression. The patch makes it working
reliabily again, even for the unlucky.

> Joerg found the root cause of this problem -- a bug in glib -- and
> fixed it.

The root of the problem is not in glib. The same bug just pop up
again in pcsc-lite a few days ago.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost