Re: fixing libpthread noload, another approach

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 11:46:11AM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> This is even more messy than the last approach.

Why is it messy? The thing gets relibale and functionnal again.

> Seriously, changing rtld is completely out of the question.

At some time we will have to ask core foe settlement. But I understand
you prefer the fake libpthread approach. How are you going to do it?
Do you adovcate the creation of two glib2 packages in pkgsrc,
one linked with libpthread and the other linked with fake libpthread?

And we would have to repeat that workaround for other libraries as well.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost