Re: Setlist maintenance

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 04:52:08PM +0100, Marc Balmer wrote:

> I totally agree with Thor, for more or less the very same reasons
> (building embedded systems) and I have nothing to add - and thus
> allow me to top post ;)

Without getting into the whole discussion, I'd like to add that
whatever the overall decision that is made, I think that at the
very least we could automate the shared object handling in shl.mi
a little bit more.  Things such as implying .so, .so.N, .so.N.M
and more importantly automatically generating the compat shared
object libraries in md.*.

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://Imrryr.ORG/~elric/