Re: 6.0 build failure

    Date:        Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:52:42 +0200
    From:        Edgar =?iso-8859-1?B?RnXf?= <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost>

  | Is this the right list?

No idea...

  | With a 6.0 from literally minutes ago, I get
  | /usr/src/obj/destdir.amd64/usr/lib/libssl.so.10: undefined reference to
`EVP_aes_128_gcm'

  | I did not update the tools since ~BETA2, should I?

I think I saw something like that building RC1 in a similar situation.
I just cleaned out everything (obj dirs & installed binaries) and tried
again and it was all OK.

openssl was updated somewhere in the 6.0 release cycle, and if you have
old files lying around, that's probably causing the problem.

kre