Re: Ignoring subdirectories in daily's find_core

Sorry for replying to the list, but otherwise I get:

<mm_lists%pulsar-zone.net@localhost>: host smtp.pulsar-zone.net[206.248.143.74]
said: 571
    Delivery not authorized, message refused (in reply to RCPT TO command)

> It would be nice to also follow-up Jean-Yves's approval comment.

I don't understand that one. You most certainly don't want me to reply
"thanks for your vote" on the list, do you?